Is Shibafriend NFT game better than ShibaInu ?
The former society trend of overlooking gamers and crossing them out as outcasts has drastically changed due to the advent of play-to-earn games. Based on analysis made by Bloomberg team on Newzoo, IDC, PWC, Statista and Two Circles data, it is predicted that the global Play-to-earn games — Metaverse- could reach $800 billion in 2024, and it is already at $500 billion in the current year, 2021. This represents a 13.1% annual growth in global P2E games. While normal mobile gaming used 10 years to reach $100 Billion, NFT games-Metaverse- already topped $500 billion in its first year. Developed and developing countries’ upsurge in gaming since the nationwide lockdown in 2020 has also led to this exponential development.
The cryptocurrency industry has realized the potential and importance of this booming sector with the impact of blockchain technology on it. The boom of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) makes it possible for game developers to create and transmit potential financial values to the gaming ecosystems and provide incentives and benefits to gamers and users. These games launched on Blockchain can transform the gaming industry for the better as gamers can earn while also having fun.
Play to earn games-also known as GameFi, a unique gaming model that rewards its users with cryptocurrency or NFTs just for playing games for fun. Through these blockchain games, gamers can claim ownership of these in-game assets- tokens, cryptocurrencies, trading cards or game characters, and NFTs. The intriguing part of these play-to-earn games is that players can not only claim the ownership of these in-game assets but also control, trade, and sell them. These in-game assets can be used in the game’s built-in marketplaces and traded through exchanges.
This is how play-to-earn games came to life, and it’s starting to trend. This article explores what good play-to-earn games consist of and how to spot them among the varieties in the current gaming marketplace.
The Best Play-To-Earn Game?
Is there the best play-to-earn game in the market right now? Why is it termed the “best” play to earn games?
These questions are answered publicly based on gamers’ and users’ perceptions about a game. Why is it the best? They will say it has the largest number of users, which is not so! Gamers and users cannot judge the best play-to-earn games according to the number of users on the platform.
Various users have various personal reasons for playing games-the rewards, the gameplay, and the popularity. Gamers on the blockchain Metaverse may play a game because of its high rewards and not have fun. Some may play it because of hype and not have fun with it. Different people have different needs in a game, but majorly to have fun while doing so.
This is why we can’t term any game “the best,” as different people have different perspectives. However, a “good” play-to-earn game can be spotted and determined due to its rewards, gameplay, players’ inclusivity, its policy and popularity/user acquisition.
Properties of A Good Play-To-Earn Game- Shibafriend
A good play-to-earn game is determined by the following features: Rewards, Gameplay, Players Inclusivity, Policy and User acquisition. A good play to earn game will have its system tick positive in all of these features.
● Rewards: Various play-to-earn games release rewards tightly that players hardly receive any. However, the big and valuable rewards will surely entice users to try more and continue playing to increase their earnings and rewards. The more the rewards in a game, the more the number of users. Tokens that are generally ranked will also do a lot better to the game.
● Gameplay: The gameplay of various games differ from one another. Good games attract users by developing gameplay to entice all age groups and social groups. Most games in the market mainly focus on violence and fighting games that don’t entice almost all old age groups.
● Players Inclusivity: Gameplay that will indulge players to use their time in playing while strategizing on how to get better on it will make any P2E game a good one. If, however, the gameplay is non-changing, just static and with no development, players get used to it, and they quickly get bored while playing the games.
● Policy: The policy of a good game producing company should be to entertain the user and not to extort money and time from them. An excellent play-to-earn game looks at how players will gain more, enjoy more, and play more, rather than focusing on the number of tokens bought, the number of users in the game, etc.
● User acquisition: A good game to play might not be quickly discovered and known in the market because some reward-driven games might prioritize gamers rather than enjoying themselves while also earning. The larger the fanbase as time goes on, the better a good game will be developed.
Shibafriend Play-To-Earn games is social gaming for pet owners allowing you to earn, socialize, make new friends and shop for pet supplies. The gameplay allows you to buy NFT land, build your uniquely designed NFT house, decorate your home interior and raise your NFT Pets.
Compared to ShibaInu, Shibafriend will be launched in January 2022- a year before the launch of ShibaInu game. Shibafriend NFT game is one of the most anticipated games for 2022. It is said to have overcome the ShibaInu game through its unique and excellent features. Shibafriend NFT game is developed to deal in Shibafriend tokens, SHF, this will not only encourage the SHF holders but also overtake ShibaInu games whereby ShibaInu tokens SHIB will not be used in Shibafriend’s game.
Shibafriend NFT pet game will be launched in January, 2022. This will be the 1sy gameplay developed by Shibafriend company. Its buzzing rewards makes it possible for gamers to earn Shibafriend Coin, SHF as their daily token. Also, buying Starter NFT pets gives you a 3× ROI daily, while Silver and Gold NFT pets holders receive 5× and 7× ROI daily. Owning a Premium NFT pet gives you a 10× ROI daily token of SHF.
Shibafriend NFT game is developed in methods and ways to be ranked above ShibaInu game since it beats ShibaInu in all its features and gameplay. Shibafriend NFT game, a non-violent game, is predicted and expected to be adopted by almost every age groups, gaming levels and social groups, while ShibaInu game, a competitive and violent game, might be played only by Pro gamers, adolescents and middle age groups.
Shibafriend NFT Play-To-Earn Game
Shibafriend play to earn game has different features, listed below:
● Shibafriend Cities: You can buy lands and buildings in the Shibafriend Metaverse and rent them to players to grow their pets and collect the monthly rentals. You can trade the building in Shibafriend NFT Marketplace.
● NFT pets- Adopt, raise and breed your pets.
● Earn SHF coin- Visit a commercial building, play multiple games & earn.
● SHF Staking- Stake your SHF coin and earn up to 30% yield.
● Shibafriend NFT Marketplace- Adopt, trade your nft pets and buy, sell or auction real estate and NFT assets.
● Pet Social Media Platform- For pet owners, gamers, and users to socialize.
Shibafriend is developed to be a non-violent and competitive game and includes older people in the gaming Metaverse. Casual people that are not gamers or pros can easily play the game and earn. Shibafriend is known for its numerous rewards for its users, and it’s token, SHF.
According to Ha Phuong, founder of Shibafriend: “Today majority of the games in the crypto space are fighting games, violent gaming, competitive gaming.
49% of mobile game players are female. We want to design a family-oriented, fun, entertaining gaming for casual people on the street, where their daily gameplay is candy crush, puzzles, adventure gaming.”
Follow our social media channels:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/Shibafriend_official
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/shibafriend_official_channel